Marathon water heaters fit perfectly in utility programs because they are the longest lasting and most energy efficient products available. Most customers switch fuels when their existing tank fails. The Marathon water heater will continue to perform year after year, long after other tanks fail, therefore the water heating load is retained.
Lifetime Water Heaters = Lifetime load
Over 70% of our Marathon water heaters go into co-op, municipal and IOU utility programs across the US and Canada, and here's why:
- You work with honest people committed to helping you grow your program.
- No volume commitments or empty promises from "order takers".
- We put more focus on supporting our programs and utility customers than any other manufacturer.
- Marathon offers a number of programs that can be started quickly with minimal resources.
- Customers recognize the efficiency and savings a Marathon delivers.
- Our tanks are durable and not subject to shipping damage.
- The Marathon's light weight means installation is inexpensive, easy and safe.
- The Marathon tank differentiates you from the rest — if you want to represent quality and efficiency for your customers, you want a Marathon.
- We offer complete sales and lease program packages. These comprehensive packages including all how-to and marketing information to allow even the smallest utilities to provide highly successful programs.
Water Heater Innovations publishes a utility newsletter called "Innovations". This newsletter is available at no charge to utility employees and contains program ideas, program tips, case studies and product information. If you are with a utility and would like to receive the newsletter, just e-mail your name, utility, and address to email@example.com